Tuesday, December 28, 2004

the triangle

so at my work a maid service comes by every tuesday and tidies up. they clean the bathrooms and, when they do so, they do that thing with the toilet paper roll. you know that thing where they like fold it so it's not a square, but a triangle sitting on top of the roll? i've seen it at hotels as well. is that like their calling card? similar to a painting being signed by its artist? cuz all it really says to me is "here's a piece of tp that you definitely shouldn't use cuz the maid had his/her hands all over it."

No comments: